First Time

Last night was date 3 with The Fisherman and it was great. By "date", I mean he came over for wine on the porch after Chloe was asleep. We sat out there for a while drinking and talking and then we moved inside where he ravished me with kisses and I lead him into my bedroom. I actually have a love-hate relationship with new, first time sex. If it's a one night stand, I don't care. If it's someone I think I might like, it's nerve wrecking because if the sex sucks, I'm out.

I'm not out with The Fisherman. It was great sex. He's not hung like Owen, of course most men aren't, but he's average size and he pleasured me like crazy. We had sex for a while and then he finally came (love these men in their 40s with amazing stamina!) and we went to sleep around 2:30am. I woke up about 5:45am to him watching me sleep. Since he fishes, he's usually up and out the door around 4am so I don't think he slept much. I spoke and kissed him and he started caressing me and the next thing I knew he was on top of me in between my legs fucking me again. I had clarified that waking me up is not ok, but waking me up for sex is always allowed.

After, he laid there and held me and started playing with my nipples, which you all know drives me crazy. I was all ready to go again, but the alarm sounded for my wake up to start being a mom and employee, so I got him out of the door and woke Chloe. It was a long, hard day on just over 3 hours of sleep, but it was worth it!
-Jules

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later