Return of The Chilean


The Chilean is back! I dated him some in 2010, just a few months after I told Russell that I wanted a divorce and a few months after I’d met Gavin. At the time, I was a mess. If you’ve read this blog for any length of time, or you actually know me, you may remember those were pretty dark months. It was not a good time in my life and I’m really glad I’m past it. On a semi related note, Russell and I are like back to being bffs. He moved home earlier than planned b/c he missed me…lol. We’ve been hanging out and doing stuff when the kid isn’t around and it’s just so damn nice to be back in that place. 
Ok, back to The Chilean. I quit seeing him then b/c he wanted me to be his gf and I was NOT in a place to be anyone’s gf.  He told me he loved me and I just wasn’t ready for that at all. I was foolishly smitten with Gavin (thankfully he was the rebound guy) and his attention freaked me out.  I don’t think I’ve ever had anyone just adore me the way he did. It kind of scared me. I have mentioned what an emotional idiot I am and how I have huge commitment issues…well, he played into that big time and I freaked out.
Through the past 2 years though, we have remained friends on Facebook and we would chat periodically online. He moved to FL with a girl and then came back when they broke up and then moved back to a different city there and now is here for good again. Here’s a brief synopsis of him. He’s about 10 years older than I am (he’s a grandpa…lol), from Chile (duh), surfs, works random jobs, and actually supports and takes care of himself like a grown up. He pays for things with me, which isn’t a big deal for me, but I know most of you women care about stuff like that.  I can’t tell yet, but I think he must have some money. He seriously works these super random jobs from like car rental company to bank manager to retail and when he lived here before he had a lot of really nice boards and stuff. He lives pretty simply, which I like, but how else could you afford to keep moving back and forth here if you didn’t have some financial means? TBD.
He moved back Monday and we had been chatting a lot about going out when he got here. He messaged me yesterday and asked if I was free that night. He hasn’t bought a car yet, so I picked him up and we went to the store and picked up some wine and headed to the beach. We sat on the beach talking for hours and making out. He asked why I wasn’t ready before and why I still live with Russell and he seemed to accept all of my answers. He’s very open to my life and one of the things he said he respects most about me is how protective I am of Chloe. He said he appreciates it that I won’t let him meet her until I know this is for real. I don’t think I’ve ever had a man say that. Most of them could either care less about ever meeting her or they want to meet her way sooner than I am ready. Gavin is actually the only one who has officially ever met her and this was after 6 months of seeing him. She met Clark once, but that was when Russell and I were still together and she didn’t clue in at all that I was seeing him.
While we were sitting out there, he kept telling me how beautiful I am and how lucky he feels that I wanted to see him again. Honestly, I’m probably the lucky one. He’s fun and we have amazing sex (he was the biter though…I had to stop that before…that is not amazing.). He’s pretty much got his shit together and like I said, he takes care of himself.  He also has enough of that bad boy side that I’m hot for him. He drinks and does some recreational drugs and likes to party (not in the way Gavin liked to party though!).
As we were sitting out there, it started to rain so we moved under the lifeguard tower. He had me really worked up since it has been weeks since I had had sex last and while I had not intended to have sex with him last night, I totally did right then and it was totally awesome.  He remembers a lot of the things I like and he was doing them. I was actually surprised at all he did remember about me. He remembered where we were when he kissed me the first time. 
When I took him home, he asked me to stay but I declined since he’s staying with friends until he gets a place and it seemed like that might be awkward since he just got here again a few days ago.  Russell did tell me that he’s spending tonight at his man cave though and so he’s coming over tonight to spend the night at my house.
-Jules
PS I actually wrote this at work yesterday. He did come over last night and we had a lovely evening with dinner, wine, and a ton of sex! I just took him home and now I'm racing to work late...lol. 

Comments

  1. Under the lifeguard tower is incredibly sexy, and a wonderful story. I hope it continues to go well for you. As for writing naughtiness at work? Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later