Aloha

Me and Peabody are going to Hawaii in less than a month! We've been kicking around the idea for a while and between work and kids we weren't sure we could pull off a joint trip. I mean I planned to go regardless of if he could go or not lol but I was hoping he could work it out. And he did!

We will be with the girls the first two weeks of February and we are going to spend time there and hop to Kauai to spend a few days hiking and camping.  He is over the moon excited about going and I cannot wait to have all my favorite people in my favorite place in the world!

I can't wait for the girls to meet him!

Miranda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later