Stupid Is As Stupid Does

Well if it wasn't affirmed before today, I married an idiot (The Fisherman) the second time. Good lord I had pet rocks as a child that were smarter, no kidding.  I have also discovered that he's a criminal and a liar. He told me he went to FSU, um he didn't. According to the newspaper article about his first marriage, he went to the University of Alaska. He also failed to mention the multiple fishing charges that were filed against him in 2010 in that state too. It seems my mama had googled him and when I got curious and did the same, I found out about the college lie.  Lesson learned, google people before marrying them!!
So in other news, it seems I must have his address to file divorce papers. I emailed him today to ask for it and hilarity ensued. First he told me I had to talk to his Atty to get it, uh ok you make about half of what I do and you have any atty? Then he told me I was violating the tro, I'm not. The cops told me that night he violated it that I can contact him, he just can't contact me. In this case, I needed him too so I wasn't going to report him but omg his responses got hilarious in the end. Apparently his atty (lmao) is on vacation but is simply waiting to file the divorce papers. I replied "Great, thanks for saving me the filing fees! They can serve me at work, address is on the tro.". This didn't set well and he proceeded to go on about how he's the one divorcing me and I would have to pay half. I will pay the whole gd thing if it means being rid of his sorry ass, which is likely what's going to happen anyway because trust me, he does not have a lawyer. So, I gave him until the first of July and then I file and they publish it and eventually grant me a divorce anyway.  You could tell from all of his replies that he is super pissed at me and yet trying to have the upper hand.
Then he told me that he found the blog on Facebook and knows about my past, all of which he knew about minus Owen before we were married. I literally laughed at him and told him that it wasn't news and that I assumed he knew because he threw up me seeing Owen one time after I met him! So I've always known that he knew, but Hawaii is a no fault state so it doesn't matter at this point how much he knows or not.
An idiot, a liar,and a criminal...I really went all out on this one.
-Jules
PS My mama is really letting it all spill out now too since she knows I'm never going back to him. She told me today that my brother called her once and asked why the Fisherman had boobs. She told him he used to be a girl. Lmao, he believed her for a moment but in reality it's just because he got depressed when he lost his job and got fat, but her answer was way funnier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2