Naughty Holiday Ideas

The Fisherman is very much into toys. He's into a lot of fun things and has really pushed me to be more dominant in bed, which is something it turns out I like way more than I anticipated having always been submissive in bed. We switch it up though and it turns out we both like spankings, a lot. I've taken my hairbrush to his ass a few times and I'm going to get one tonight like I give him but I really want one of these whips from our favorite sex store, Eden Fantasys. I want him to know he's been spanked. ;)

One of our other working fantasies is a swing. I'm pretty sure this is on my Christmas list!! He has a lanai that is ocean front, but the way the building is situated, no one can really see in. I want one of these swings to hang outside so that we can go out there at night and fuck with the ocean behind us and rock both outside sex and swing sex at the same time!! I've never been in one of these but they look like soooooo much fun!

The Fisherman is also very much into me dressing up in lingerie and pretty things. I'm not that girl so much, but his reaction is making me lean more toward it. I am thinking this sexy santa would make him rather hot for the holidays too!! I'm not sure what to get him for Christmas, but that seems like a great start!!

Eden Fantasys did sponsor this post, but I seriously love them and their products. I have never been dissatisfied with any of their products and they are forever running a sale. Currently, you can get 20% off with the end of their Halloween sale through November 2nd at 3pm (so act now!!) with the use of code SPOOKY 20. Use it and start your holiday sex toy shopping now. I am!!
-Jules

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same - sometimes - The Return of Sawyer Part 2

Five months later