Owen is a Sex God

I'd walk over hot coals in bare feet before I ever told him this, but omg he's amazingly awesome at sex...consistently...every single time. I have never, ever left him feeling less than completely content. So, why am I posting about Owen when just like 2 days ago I was raving about Gavin? Gavin has got my shit twisted up and I don't particularly like this feeling. Sunday I went over to his house to hang out again that night after he got back from the track. I finally caved and had sex with him. He hasn't called me since. It's Tuesday morning here and I'm more than a little put out by it. I'm going to give him a minute since I know he's working a really labor intensive job that is long hours in town right now, but wtf? I always find the best way to get your head straightened out about one guy is to fuck another one. Crude, yes...but men do it and I swear it works. I just had some freaking hot sex with Owen and honestly if Gavin calls, great...if not, whatever. I almost told Owen about Gavin yesterday. I was conflicted last night about it while Owen and I were texting, but decided that silence is golden for now.
Russell and I are now off to look at some apartments...hello 3 bedrooms and my own room!
-Jules

AMENDMENT: We went to look at a house on Gavin's road today. Gavin was NOT working, but rather at home washing his stupid truck. He just stopped and stared at us. I didn't even acknowledge him...no wave, no smile, no expression. I want so badly to call him though just to say. "Dude wtf are you doing?".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

Ugh