Well I missed posting this on TMI Tuesday because I had to write a book report and take Chloe to a Halloween party and such…ahh, the life of a mom and student…but have no fear, I’m still whoring it up in my free time. Owen made an amazing appearance yesterday and I mean a-m-a-z-i-n-g. We met up in our spot, but when I got there 3 cops were in the parking lot, which kind of freaked me out. I’m pretty sure sex in a van is an arrest-able offense. He convinced me that it would be fine though, that they were busy with other people and that once he was inside me I would forget all about it. The man was right. We had some totally hard core, screaming, cumming until I was almost completely drained and my legs were shaking kind of sex. It was exactly what the Dr. ordered. I forget when I don’t see him for a while just how big his cock is and let me just say it, sometimes I’m a size queen. I’ll own it. Anyway the sex was super hot and he put that big, huge cock of his every...
Last night was a first for me...really. After my pity party ended yesterday, I was sitting at home organizing some school work when Gavin came barrelling in and told me that he was going camping with his son and some of his son's friends at Waimea Bay and asked me to come. He'd mentioned it that morning, but I was non-commital. I've never camped...ever. Before moving to HI, I would have never considered it...but when a hot guy asks me to go sleep in a tent under the stars with wine, a fire, and lobster burritos for dinner, I'm down these days. It took like 2 hours to get it all together, but finally we got out there and set everything up. We chilled with some wine and recreational subtances, watched the kids fish, Gavin paddled bait out for his son, and we hung with some friends of Gavin's. He even set a hammock up under a trees where you could chill and watch the sky. It was gorgeous! Then, Gavin got all frisky...yeah, beach sex. Our tent was far enough from the ...
Yesterday I went hiking with Chloe and my ex work husband. As we were headed back, we stopped to look at some baby birds and as I'm taking pictures of them I hear my ex work husband talking to some people on bikes telling them to look at them. Then I hear a voice I recognize and turn around...only to come face to face with Owen and his daughter. I turned around quickly and resumed bird watching and as he rode down the path, he turned back and grinned at me. They rode on and I thought they had come from the opposite direction, but no. As we came through a gated area, there they were again and as I doubled around to get back on the trail I said something b/c he was just staring at me and damn if he didn't start up a convo. Really??? Hello, awkward moment. Chloe and ex work husband were ahead of me, so I stood there talking to them for a few minutes. When he pointed out my earrings that I'd made to his daughter, I decided that was my cue to exit the area. I could not stand t...
Comments
Post a Comment