Playing House

I woke up yesterday with that wonderful, happy, content feeling of “it doesn’t suck to be me right now”.  Gavin came over Tuesday afternoon and sat with me on the porch (with his pants zipped this time) and had a few beers. We’ve discovered that we actually like hanging out with each other. Before when I used the term FWB, it was less friends, more benefits. I mean we liked each other, but we’re really getting to know each other right now on a whole new level.  Chloe drew a picture of our family while we were hanging out and came out to show us and he asked her to draw him in…lol. Miranda says he’s angling to be my pt husband now. Anyway, I took Chloe to hula and he asked if he could stay and hang out until I got home.
When I arrived back at the homestead, he was there with our dinner plates ready. He heated everything up for us and I swear I may have fallen in love with him when I looked over and saw he’d cut up Chloe’s chicken. The night before, he had sort of snorted at me when I did it for her and I told him she’s my baby and I baby her…so deal with it.  It’s funny how the little things make you go “hmmmm”.  He had already eaten because we get back late on Tuesday nights, but joined us at the table while we ate. Playing house with him has become a little surreal…it will be interesting to see how this looks when Russell gets back.
After dinner, I put Chloe to bed and we watched a movie. I thought he would go home afterwards, but the gf called and he told her he was staying at my house (weird…). She doesn’t know that we’re fucking, but I’m worried it’s a matter of time the way he keeps going out in public with me. He’s already told her that we’re cool people though and that she better not fuck this up for him.  I told Josie yesterday that I clearly have feelings for both Gavin and Clark, but Gavin isn’t an option right now so I keep it under wraps. Plus, I’m a little torn…they both have their pros and cons.

So, he stayed and we sat up until 1am watching another movie. We alternated just laying together on the couch with our legs intertwined and then he moved so his head with in my lap. His dog laid with us on the couch (and let me assure you she’s the ONLY dog that has ever been on furniture in my house) and it was just a nice, cozy evening.  After the movie, he asked if he could sleep on the couch and I went to bed.  There was no sex, just us hanging out…again, surreal. I woke up yesterday morning with his dog looking at me before settling back onto the floor beside my bed.  
Yesterday morning he slept through us getting ready for work and school. I almost went back home after dropping Chloe off at school for a quickie, but I really needed to get to work somewhat on time so I scratched the idea. I also scratched the idea because I was going  to Clark’s house after school that night.  He’s been so good lately. I told him Tuesday that I missed waking up to his texts. Yesterday morning, I woke up to his texts, which made me smile.  He was obviously excited about me coming over.  He’s done a really great job of listening to the things I’ve said and then adjusting since our week split.
-Jules

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

Ugh