Well I missed posting this on TMI Tuesday because I had to write a book report and take Chloe to a Halloween party and such…ahh, the life of a mom and student…but have no fear, I’m still whoring it up in my free time. Owen made an amazing appearance yesterday and I mean a-m-a-z-i-n-g. We met up in our spot, but when I got there 3 cops were in the parking lot, which kind of freaked me out. I’m pretty sure sex in a van is an arrest-able offense. He convinced me that it would be fine though, that they were busy with other people and that once he was inside me I would forget all about it. The man was right. We had some totally hard core, screaming, cumming until I was almost completely drained and my legs were shaking kind of sex. It was exactly what the Dr. ordered. I forget when I don’t see him for a while just how big his cock is and let me just say it, sometimes I’m a size queen. I’ll own it. Anyway the sex was super hot and he put that big, huge cock of his every...
Awww, Miranda, don't give up your devil cat. She smacked Duckie when you only WANTED to! But maybe devil cat needs a friend to play with, you could always adopt another one and they can eat automatic food and amuse each other while you are out :)
ReplyDeleteDon't worry. The little bitch ain't going anywhere just yet. I just thought maybe she'd be happier if she could eat whether or not I returned home. LOL
ReplyDeleteBe careful: now that my cats can eat continuously, they've become GIANT cats. Like, pick on the little-dogs big. One of them reminds me of Buddha, she's got so big. I personally like giant cats, but I'd have felt bad if I hadn't at least warned you... ^_^
ReplyDelete