Last night was a first for me...really. After my pity party ended yesterday, I was sitting at home organizing some school work when Gavin came barrelling in and told me that he was going camping with his son and some of his son's friends at Waimea Bay and asked me to come. He'd mentioned it that morning, but I was non-commital. I've never camped...ever. Before moving to HI, I would have never considered it...but when a hot guy asks me to go sleep in a tent under the stars with wine, a fire, and lobster burritos for dinner, I'm down these days. It took like 2 hours to get it all together, but finally we got out there and set everything up. We chilled with some wine and recreational subtances, watched the kids fish, Gavin paddled bait out for his son, and we hung with some friends of Gavin's. He even set a hammock up under a trees where you could chill and watch the sky. It was gorgeous! Then, Gavin got all frisky...yeah, beach sex. Our tent was far enough from the ...
Now THAT sounds like a dangerous state to be in :)
ReplyDeleteUgh I am just sick with jealousy. Any way I can fit in your luggage? LOL
ReplyDeleteIt's going to be AWESOME! I'm not sure the island will know what hit. ;)
ReplyDelete-Jules