Welcome to Horny Town!

So with my continued grounding there’s not a lot going on for me that will titillate or excite you lol. Work is insanely busy but I love it. No real boy action though College Crush has had a resurgence and Kansas still keeps in touch. He’s tried to see me a few times but either I’ve been busy or I’ve had the kids. I did get a hilarious text from Coach this weekend. And I’m like a month free of any communication back with him!


FYI - His text got through because apparently when I rolled over my personal cell phone to my work cell phone the blocks didn’t transfer from Verizon to Sprint. But here’s his text:

“I miss you so much. I finally went out last night and all I could think about was you. It doesn’t’ matter who is around or that everyone is trying to cheer me up. I’ve got two more days with this phone and then I have to give it back to my old job (supposedly he has a new job) and then I will have no means to contact you.”

BHAHAHAHAH – He’s so dumb. I mean he’s been out tons of times but I guess he’s always too drunk to remember it and “he’ll have no means of contact to contact me.” Yeah, because pen and paper is hard to come by and it’s impossible to write a phone number down. How dumb! I wish I’d blocked him long long long ago. Big lesson learned there! I’m so pleased to say I have absolutely no urge to respond to him and as far as I’m concerned, we’ll never speak to each other again.

Otherwise things are pretty quiet in Miranda land since I’m being such a good grounded girl. Though to be honest, “bad” Miranda is feeling a little antsy. But I think it’s because of the universe and not because I’m not committed to being Pam. Just look at my horoscope this week.

Time to up your protein intake, because you’ll be working it in a heartier way. Yes, starting this week, Venus, the love planet, will enter Gemini for an extended stay, making you one crazy and horny lady for months and months! Expect to go crazy in a way not experienced in ages, making you feel young in a way you thought was long gone — but in only the most brilliant ways.

Seriously my horoscope said I’m going to be horny. That’s a first ever lol lol lol. Maybe Miranda’s finally gonna find a JR?


Miranda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

Ugh