It seems last night was the annual hookup with the neighbor that seems to happen every June/July. This is what I woke up to this morning out in my living room. It seems like this was a good year.
Every once in a while fairytales, albeit sometimes long twisting ones, come true. Miranda and Peabody tied the knot. Thank you for the therapy and laughs. Farewell friends.
Well I missed posting this on TMI Tuesday because I had to write a book report and take Chloe to a Halloween party and such…ahh, the life of a mom and student…but have no fear, I’m still whoring it up in my free time. Owen made an amazing appearance yesterday and I mean a-m-a-z-i-n-g. We met up in our spot, but when I got there 3 cops were in the parking lot, which kind of freaked me out. I’m pretty sure sex in a van is an arrest-able offense. He convinced me that it would be fine though, that they were busy with other people and that once he was inside me I would forget all about it. The man was right. We had some totally hard core, screaming, cumming until I was almost completely drained and my legs were shaking kind of sex. It was exactly what the Dr. ordered. I forget when I don’t see him for a while just how big his cock is and let me just say it, sometimes I’m a size queen. I’ll own it. Anyway the sex was super hot and he put that big, huge cock of his every...
When Miranda visited Jules in July, they were discussing some of their hang-ups with guys and their fetishes (as well as their own). It’s so nice to have girlfriends that you’ve known forever that you can discuss these things with and not feel judged. Yes, Miranda thinks it’s gross that Gavin and Jules kiss considering what we apparently all know to be true about his girlfriend’s ass, but she’s got a valid point on that one. Now that being said, while Miranda thinks it’s gross (because honestly it is), she doesn’t judge Jules for continuing to do it. ;) Plus Jules has a theory that alcohol kills all germs and Gavin and she both drink enough that they’re probably ok. So, the topic of this entry is Asses and Toes. If TMI bothers you, skip reading this one! Jules: Here’s my deal and I’m thinking we would love to hear from our readers on this one too, so feel free to weigh in! I hate for a guy to touch my toes during a sexual encounter. I love a foot massage as much as the next g...
Wow, quite a collection :-)
ReplyDeleteThis is funny! You are ahead of me!
ReplyDeleteI've launched my own blog, too - Malevolent Men - and hope we can begin a conversation back and forth on here and there!
http://malevolentment.wordpress.com/2012/07/11/my-husband-is-dick/
-Survivor of a Narcissistic Man