TMI Tuesday - What Would You Do?


1. You encounter a good looking lost and frantic tourist looking for the airport. You:
A) Shrug your shoulders, feigning ignorance.
B) Find the shortest route on your smartphone and get him/her a cab.
C) Direct him/her to the nearest bus stop.
D) Get your car, pick up his/her luggage and speed to the airport.
 

I don't have a smartphone, so I guess C. I would not put him in my car. That's just stupid in my humble opinion. I've picked up one hitch hiker ever and he was an old man that just paddled out of the water at the wrong spot. I felt safe. - Jules 
I would do B if I had a smartphone but since I don't I'd probably just give them directions.  My police office daddy put too many hitchhiker fears in my head. - Miranda
Probably A. Depends on my own situation at the time. If they asked me for help I would do my best but if they didn't ask I think I'd probably just keep on with what I was doing. -Gwyn

2. You’re taking a vacation alone. Your destination:
A) Beach resort — I just want to relax and de-stress.
B) A group tour — I don’t want to worry about the details.
C) Wherever the dart lands on the map.
D) Every country with a hostel — my backpack is my home.
 

A or C...I love a beach resort, but hell I live on an island. I am a big fan of new, exciting travel so I would probably do C if given the opportunity. - Jules 
Definitely A though I've considered just getting in my car and driving until I was sick of it. - Miranda
A. -Gwyn

3. Blackout! You can’t watch TV, so you light some candles and:
A) Dig up some batteries and listen to the radio.
B) Invite the neighbors, light a fire and sing camping songs all night.
C) Find a friend and play games that don’t require electricity. . . Like chess.
D) Drive to the next town — oh sweet Wi-Fi, I’ve found you!
 

E)None of the above. C'mon guys...we know what Jules would do. I'd find a friend to play games unlike chess or I would dig up some batteries and play alone. - Jules 
Um, Miranda would light some candles and have some patience for the power to come back on?  Unless the black out happened in the cold and then I'd bundle my ass up and drive to the nearest town with heat.  A few months back Coach was at my place and I had the kids and we had a power outage. The kids were bouncing off the walls. They couldn't figure out what to do. So sad lol. - Miranda
None of the above. I'd probably just go to sleep. Either that or read a book. I'm not a huge TV person anyways, I'd be more concerned about not being able to charge my phone or cook myself dinner. -Gwyn

4. The man/woman of your dreams has finally proposed. The relationship is perfect, they are everything you’ve ever dreamed of and ever wanted. They are also a multi-millionaire and want you to sign a prenuptial agreement. Which would you do?
A) Sign it
B) Just not get married  

If I ever planned to get married again, I'd say A. For example, if my favorite musician mentioned in the previous post wanted me to marry him and sign a prenuptial, I'd sign the fucking prenuptial. What I would get in a prenuptial is still more than I have and ultimately, I'm a firm believer in going in and out with what you came into it with. - Jules 
Despite my romantic tendancies, I'd just sign the damn thing. Would it be a little bit of a sore point, sure. But like Jules said I believe you should go in/out with what you came in/out with.  I wish I'd had a pre-nup with Duckie LOL! - Miranda
Sign it. -Gwyn

 

5. If you were going to marry an inanimate object, what would you marry?
Note: A woman has married the Eiffel Tower and another has married the golden gate bridge. Read about it HERE
 

Are you kidding me? - Jules 
I would marry Hawaii!!! -Miranda 
OMG I'm just glad someone else has seen my favorite weird movie ever, "I'm Married to the Eiffel Tower." What about the lady who was married to her crossbow???? As for me, I guess I'd marry my iPhone? Kind of a hard question to answer :) -Gwyn




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Dating Duds

Five months later

Ugh